Microsoft Excel Courses & Training St. Louis
New Horizons St. Louis courses for Microsoft Excel will teach you basic to advanced features of Excel. Microsoft Excel is the standard spreadsheet application for both the business world and personal use.
Whether you are new to Excel or an advanced user, New Horizons St. Louis Excel courses for Excel 2010 and Excel 2007 will cover what you need to know to become an Excel power user.
You may also be interested in
New Features of Microsoft Excel 2010
- Improved Ribbon - easier to customize
- Context sensitive paste function
- Sparklines - small charts within individual cells
- Slicer - visually filter data within a pivot table
With Excel training at New Horizons St. Louis, the student will learn:
- New Features of Excel 2010
- Performing basic to advanced calculations using formulas
- Formatting and printing worksheets
- Create powerful charts and graphs
- Pivot tables and pivot charts
- Excel data table features
Microsoft Excel 2010 Courses
Microsoft Excel 2007 and Microsoft Excel 2003 Courses
New Horizons St. Louis offers a full selection of Excel 2007 and Excel 2003 courses.