MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator 2010
Get ready for your MCITP Enterprise Messaging Administrator 2010 certification with classes from New Horizons St. Louis.
Let New Horizons show you how to utilize the new administrative tools of Exchange Server 2010 and cut your operational costs up to 15-20%.
You may also be interested in
Depending on your experience level, less or more coursework may be required.
Who's It For?
The MCITP Enterprise Messaging Administrator 2010 certification is the premier certification for Exchange 2010 administrators. With certification training at New Horizons St. Louis, the student will learn:
- Designing Exchange integration within the current infrastructure
- Planning & deploying mailbox servers
- Deploying Client Access Services
- Planning & deploying Message Transport in Exchange 2010
- Backup, Recovery and maintaining high availability
Certification and Exams
The MCITP Enterprise Messaging Administrator 2010 certification candidate must pass two exams: