Microsoft PowerShell Courses St. Louis
With New Horizons St. Louis Microsoft PowerShell courses and training, you will learn to take full advantage of the tools provided by Microsoft PowerShell.
Windows PowerShell is Microsoft's automation software and scripting language. Learn to perform and automate full administrative tasks on local and remote systems.
You may also be interested in
With New Horizons training on Microsoft PowerShell, you will learn basic to advanced techniques to take full advantage of PowerShell's powerful features. Course topics include:
- Overview and working with PowerShell
- Building pipelines
- Managing processes and formatting Cmdlet output
- Scripting with PowerShell
- Flow control and functions
- Working with files, registry and certificate stores
- Managing Windows OS with PowerShell
- Administering Active Directory with PowerShell
View Microsoft PowerShell course outlines and search for training dates.
About Windows PowerShell
is an extensible command-line shell and associated scripting language from Microsoft. It was released in 2006 and is currently available for Windows XP SP2, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista and is included in Windows Server 2008 as an optional feature.