Everything you need to launch your IT career is at your fingertips: guaranteed-to-run courses; flexible training schedules; and networking resources of the world’s largest independent IT training company and official training partner for top technology partners like Microsoft and Cisco. See how easy it is to get started on your IT career.
New Horizons St Louis and Southern Illinois IT programs are designed to provide you with the skills and national certifications necessary to jump start your IT career. Our programs enable you to learn the skills to help you qualify for jobs in the high-growth industry of Information Technology.
Career Training Programs
If you're looking to upgrade your skills or begin a career in Information Technology, New Horizons St Louis and Southern Illinois can give you the training that businesses want employees to have. Our experienced instructors will help you develop the skills you'll need to begin working in Information Technology.
We've created training programs designed to not only teach you skills but to give you an idea of what to expect on the job, and we've done it in the most cost-effective way. Our industry-focused programs encompass multiple industry certifications from a variety of leading technology vendors.
Hands-on practice and interactive education experiences through our multiple learning methodologies reinforce skills learned for practical business application. Specific job skills training—combined with problem solving, critical thinking and other relevant business skills training—promotes long-term career development.
New Horizons St Louis and Southern Illinois Offers
- Flexible Learning Options to Meet Your Needs
- Real World Simulation Learning Labs
- Certification Preparation Tools
- Certification Exams
- Job Placement Assistance
- Authorized Courseware
- Web-based and Computer-based Help
- Certified Classroom Training
Vocational Rehabilitation Programs
You may receive Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E) services to help with job training, employment accommodations, resume development, and job seeking skills coaching. Other services may be provided to assist Veterans in starting their own businesses or independent living services for those who are severely disabled and unable to work in traditional employment.
Click on the 'How to Apply' tab to learn more and apply for Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment services. Visit the Veterans Vocational Rehabilitation website.
Did You Know?
- New Horizons is the largest network of Microsoft Certified Partners and Gold Partners for Learning Solutions in the world.
- New Horizons consistently outperforms benchmark peer IT training companies in instructor performance, courseware quality and facility satisfaction.
- More than 98% of our clients utilize the knowledge and skills gained through New Horizons training in their jobs.
- More than 59% of New Horizons students state that the training they received was critical to their job performance.
- New Horizons training yields a 4:1 benefit-to-cost ratio relative to the predicted increase in performance (tied to a standard salary classification).
- New Horizons is approved for the training of veteran students.
Eligibility & Additional Resources
Match yourself to the right IT training programs.
Exploring which benefits you may be eligible to receive will help you progress in your IT career training. Understanding those benefits will help you decide which program is the right choice to help you meet your career goals. Visit the Veterans Education and Training website.
What Benefits am I Eligible to Receive?
Do not delay your career goals! To apply for your veterans education and training benefits, you will need several pieces of information including:
- GI Bill® Benefit Application
- Form DD214: Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty
- Dates and service status for each period of military service
- Number of months of eligibility remaining for benefits under one or more VA education programs
- Information Pertaining to participation in the “$600 Buy-Up Program”
- GI Bill® Kicker Contract (if participated)
- Transcripts for all periods of post-secondary education
- Banking information to allow for direct deposit of benefits
New Horizons St Louis and Southern Illinois Application Process
Your Education Consultant will review your application and assist you through the New Horizons application process so you can start your training as quickly as possible. Speak with your School Certifying Official to determine your eligibility. New Horizons wants to help you succeed in your new career in IT. We make applying for school and using your veterans benefits simple and easy.
Do not delay your application! Apply online for faster processing at Veterans Benefits Application.