Outlook is more than email. It’s a personal information manager to streamline workloads and boost productivity.
Outlook enables you to manage calendars and appointments, create tasks, take notes, manage contacts and browse the web from a single, user-friendly interface.
With Outlook training at New Horizons St. Louis, you’ll learn to create and edit professional-looking emails, maintain calendars and schedule tasks. Develop the Outlook skills to coordinate resources, plan staff meetings, send messages for marketing campaigns, assign meeting action items and more.
Microsoft Outlook training at New Horizons St. Louis will help you:
- Use Outlook features efficiently
- Organize and compose emails
- Work with contacts
- Use calendar features
- Complete Outlook tasks
About Microsoft Outlook
Microsoft Outlook helps users and businesses manage and prioritize communications, organize workloads and coordinate schedules.
Outlook also integrates well with many popular business environments, devices and applications including Active Directory, SharePoint, Exchange, LinkedIn and Salesforce.
Outlook enables businesses to:
- Integrate email, calendar and contacts: Schedule appointments, send emails and create and delegate tasks all from one central location.
- Get offline email access: Access email anytime, anywhere with Outlook’s offline email access.
- Organize email: Sort messages into folders, forward or flag items to organize your inbox and minimize clutter.
- Share and delegate calendars: Schedule meetings with coworkers quickly by sharing calendars to find available opportunities.
- Manage contacts: Outlook offers detailed contact information to easily manage and communicate with contacts.
Ready to build your proficiency in Outlook?
Discover New Horizons St. Louis Outlook training courses happening now.